News:

The OBiTALK service has reached it's End of Life period and will be decommissioned as of October 31st, 2024. More information can be found at this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_10969583-11049883-16

Main Menu

When calling a automated Doctors office Office doesn't respond to digits sent

Started by janice.hurlock, September 19, 2024, 05:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janice.hurlock

I have no issues using GV over my OBi200. In and out calls and all features work fine. How ever when I have to press digits to respond to Automatic Menu services at Doctors offices or places. The automated system does not respond to my pressing of digits from my phone. This is not just to one place It happens to must systems I call. I have 2 OBi200's and the other one doesn't have this issue. I had a Vtech phone system on the system with this issue and switched to a new Panasonic. Both systems have this same issue. I looked at the OBi200 setup screens and compared the two systems and they are the same line for line. Any ideas on a next step?

Taoman

You can try changing DTMFMethod at:

ITSP Profile X-->General-->DTMFMethod
If it's already set to Auto I would try inBand.

drgeoff

Log in locally. Go to Service Providers and click on the ITSP Profile you are using. (Probably A).  Compare the settings for the 3 lines starting with DTMFMethod.