News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

BUG REPORT: OBI1022 AA Option 1 causes call dropped violently.

Started by carlyle705, May 03, 2015, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlyle705

I can't choose option 1 because the call will be dropped after I press 1.

OBI developers please response this, I have fired up and request through email a few days ago, but no feedback has been received yet.

azrobert

Have you made any changes to the Auto Attendant configuration? Like the DigitMap or OutboundCallRoute.

Try the following from the Auto Attendant prompt:
Enter: 2
Then enter: 0#

carlyle705

Quote from: azrobert on May 25, 2015, 12:09:37 PM
Have you made any changes to the Auto Attendant configuration? Like the DigitMap or OutboundCallRoute.

Try the following from the Auto Attendant prompt:
Enter: 2
Then enter: 0#

Thank you so much for your reply:-)

I didn't change anything on AA.
DigiMap = ([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|<00:$1>|0|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Msp3)|**4(Msp4)|**8(Mbt)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))
OutboundCallRoute = {([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{0:ph},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

I also tried what you mentioned above, when I press 0#, the call just dropped.

Thanks.

BruceFerjulian

Unless someone here on this forum has a simple answer to your question, don't expect too much from support.

The most recent problem I had, after tutoring support on how to troubleshoot, 15 email messages later, support finally admitted that my issue was a bug. By the way it was also my last support ticket, won't make that mistake again, what a waste of time.

That was last "OCTOBER". Do you think my issue was ever solved with a firmware update, dream on.

With the exception of Obi's new toys (sip phones), you will probably never see another update to your  device.