News:

The OBiTALK service has reached it's End of Life period and will be decommissioned as of October 31st, 2024. More information can be found at this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_10969583-11049883-16

Main Menu

obi200 issue

Started by Scauper, June 26, 2024, 03:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scauper

can someone please help me with my obihai200? I have freephoneline with obihai, everything was working fine. Light went off in my house and when it came back, I notice my homephone is not working. I get first light flashing red, middle light flashing green and no light on the phone line. I checked my ip for the obi and when I went on the ip, its ask me "Select file to update firmware" press update to start process.
I guess somehow firm has got corrupted. any hint?
I downloaded the firmware and uploaded, obi reboots after upload but then it goes into same mode. everytime I go to ip, it asksed me to upload a file. is my hardware gone?

DemarcusRobel

Download the latest firmware version from Obihai's official website, then try reinstalling from scratch.

psuPete

Though not recently, I've done the re-install firmware to resolve red-LED problems.  And this on an OBi that has all its (and upstream) connections via a UPS all the way through to the cable modem and its coax.

Also, I maintain a local copy of the firmware (just in-case).

Pete