News:

The OBiTALK service has reached it's End of Life period and will be decommissioned as of October 31st, 2024. More information can be found at this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_10969583-11049883-16

Main Menu

Two different Obi202s went into weird reboot mode last night

Started by batchannel, May 11, 2012, 09:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batchannel

I have installed an Obi202 at two different client's locales and last night, each one started going into a weird reboot cycle randomly. Symptoms: Steadily blinking green power light, followed by rapid activity on the other lights (no phone lights though), and then the power light goes red, before this process started all over. We were trying to run some after-hours tests on both devices so this was particularly frustrating as I could not explain to either client what was happening. Finally had to pull both out of the live environment and replace them with the old routers and other 110 boxes.

What's happening?

ShermanObi

We would like to troubleshoot this issue to see if it is a configuration issue or a possible bug.

Please contact Obihai support at any of the following:
Support Request Form:  Click Here
Email:  support@obihai.com
Phone:  +1.408.634.5904

Note: We will need a description/explanation of your network environment/topology.

Thank you

batchannel

I've not been able to reproduce this issue. Both devices work fine again. I'm guessing that maybe there was a firmware update being pushed out that at those moments? Otherwise, I can't explain.