News:

The OBiTALK service has reached it's End of Life period and will be decommissioned as of October 31st, 2024. More information can be found at this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_10969583-11049883-16

Main Menu

Missing Calls Issue

Started by irvinghall, June 09, 2024, 09:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvinghall

Hello,
I have an Obi200 configured with freephoneline. ca and everything is working great. However, it keeps missing some incoming calls. Every few days I'll get notified that I have a voicemail from a missed call, but the phone never rang. If I try calling it from my cell phone to check if my setup is working, the phone will ring.
I don't know how to solve this problem. Any advice?

drgeoff

First step is to ascertain if the missing calls are reaching your OBi200.

Pick up the phone, dial ***1, note the OBi's IP address read out to you and hang up.

Put that address into your browser. At the login prompt the username and default password are both admin.

In the left column, click on Status and then on Call History. You will see details of the 200 most recent calls. Times and what happened. Are the "never rang" calls in that list or not?

irvinghall

QuoteFirst step is to ascertain if the missing calls are reaching your OBi200.

Pick up the phone, dial ***1, note the OBi's IP address read out to you and hang up.

Put that address into your browser. At the login prompt the username and default password are both admin.geometry dash lite
In the left column, click on Status and then on Call History. You will see details of the 200 most recent calls. Times and what happened. Are the "never rang" calls in that list or not?
Thanks for your answer. I got it